Here is 6 summer fun activities as to why you should visit the TRI-Lakes recreational area or what I like to call FUNLAND just west of Edmonton. The TRI-Lakes consists of Lake Wabamun, Lac Ste Anne and Isle lake. These 3 unique lakes and their individual activities offer something for everyone and the best part is it is only an hours drive from our city. This makes it the ideal place for a day visit.
Enjoy classic attractions from a walk on the beach, a bike ride, fishing or boating in many places. There is an endless list of summer activities but here is 6 pack to get you started!
- Take the kids swimming in Lake Wabamun at either end of the lake, on the east side you have Kapasiwin provincial park where you can enjoy the golden sand and or on the Seba Beach side where you can pick a spot on our 2 mile beach. The water is crisp and clean as more mountain water is added all the time directly from the North Saskatchewan river. Now rated Alberta’s cleanest lake!
- If swimming off the shore is a little to tame, enjoy water rafting down the Pembina River where you can rent tubes and many other floating devices.
- Visit the Derby General Store in downtown Seba Beach, here you will find hundreds of unique souvenirs, Dan and Andrea shop the world to keep their store in the know.
- Round of Golf anyone? Enjoy our many golf courses for a relaxing non rushed round of golf and take time to enjoy the local cuisine after the game.
- Need fresh vegetables, this weekend look at our calendar for a list of local area farmers markets you can enjoy Alberta Beach, Darwell and Seba beach all in one day!
- Have kids, check out our local libraries, where you can enroll the kids in one of the many activities they offer throughout the summer, you may even find time for a quiet lunch or maybe 9 holes of golf.
Of course there are many other activates, museums, historic sites and other things to do. The whole point is to check it out. While you are here check out the local real estate, you may just make the investment of a lifetime! We should have our events calendar up and running soon. If you have any questions call us anytime at 780-991-5107.