Does Labour Day Mean The End Of Summer? Out here in lake country the Sept long weekend means bringing in your pier getting your boat out of the water. For others like me, means the crowds are down bringing a whole new meaning to lake life and the enjoyment of.
1. Enjoying activities like an uncrowded walk on the 2 mile beach at Seba Beach.
2. An easy to book and a non rushed golf game.
3. A beautiful day out on the water doing some catch and release for Walleye or lake Trout.
4. Watching the leaves slowly turn into a wonderful postcard of color.
5. As the leaves fall, enjoying my expanding view of the lake from my 900 sq ft deck.
6. Warm days and cool nights.
7. The mosquito population dieing during the chillier nights.
8. All the fresh vegetables and fruit being offered at our less crowded farmers markets.
9. Helping the late arrivers getting in on some late season incredible real estate buys.
10. Feeling of accomplishment as I fondly look back on my first season as a lake specialist and feeling thankful for all the trust that people have shown in me.